8 Aug 2023, 9:39:39 pm
I just wanted to say that he was a big part of this tiny community we keep playing for some reason and figured this would be the appropriate place to say RIP

whatever conflicts people had with him, i'm sure he was an alright guy outside this game and i'm sure he'll be missed by those who loved him

Replies

0 1
11 Aug 2023, 3:28:25 am
[KI~Rooooose~  prestige wrote
Millz have some respect for the dearly departed and his family. Grief does not end for the survivors, & friends. R.i.p. Sneaky gone but not forgotten.

Will once it's true! Till then they aren't pulling the wool over my fucking eyez!
12 Aug 2023, 11:56:37 pm
When do we start bidding on the rust buckets he left behind?

I'm sure Shitbert would love a busted mustang to use as a target 👍 👍 👍
13 Aug 2023, 7:17:19 am
[LOTehRaterDowner  prestige wrote
When do we start bidding on the rust buckets he left behind?

I'm sure Shitbert would love a busted mustang to use as a target 👍 👍 👍
💀
3 Jul 2024, 2:37:43 am
Sneaky was a friend of mine on FB long before this game. I resurched and it appears like this happend. Sneaky was a mother fucker and hell of a gamer. Him and me went head to head and more than once on a couple games beside this one. He was a cool dude who played the game on you and expected you to play the game on him. Sneaky enjoy your ride in you 5.0 blazeing them back roads! I know how you enjoyed them. Too bad you liked fords YOu know Chevys are the best! Ride forever in your Mustang!
3 Jul 2024, 1:15:44 pm
I'll never forget the time we were GM's on another game and he and I were a feudin'.

I reset his password, logged onto his shit, deleted of it and changed his display settings haha. Everyone deserves a peaceful end, and I hope his was.

Rip sir, it was never personal.
5 Jul 2024, 1:38:44 am
I'll never forget the time we were GM's on another game and he and I were a feudin'.

I reset his password, logged onto his shit, deleted of it and changed his display settings haha. Everyone deserves a peaceful end, and I hope his was.

Rip sir, it was never personal.
Sneaky was a hard one to read on. But he wanted to have fun and play the game at hand. I am sure he called ya a few choice names and moved on but he never forgot what happend. I can say i learnd a few things from him. and he maybe learned a few from me. Say what you want about him he did make a you step up and be a better gamer. Those nights in Teamspeak with him where priceless. I may or may not have a few recordings. i am looking for them in my spare time.